Kids These Days
Kids! They’re lazy, narcissistic, and disrespectful—or so says the older generation. But when you look back through history, you’ll discover that older generations have been saying a version of the same thing for thousands of years. Our question is: Why? And we found an answer.
• I’m a Millennial and My Generation Sucks – New York Post writer on Fox and Friends
• 1933: Is Modern Youth A Dim Bulb?
• Ira Wolfe’s Geeks, Geezers, and Googilzation
• Gregg Easterbrook’s 1980 Washington Monthly story, “Fear of Success”
• Richard Saller, professor of classics and history at Stanford
Be Notified of New Episodes